You can use these gorgeous hanging baskets to store everything from produce to bathroom essentials
The baskets were handmade by a democratic collective of 14 artisan women out of organic tree bark and wood in Central Mexico. The pieces made by forming the wood by hand, then rolling the tree bark to make string. Every piece is individually woven by hand, and given the materials and handmadeprocess of the collective, they are all one-of-a-kind and slightly different
The women also make their own soap with organic materials, sell spices and produce beautiful embroidered textiles.
We would recommend not storing pieces that are really heavy or the bottom of the piece will sag; these aren’t meant to store really heavy things like big plants in pots, etc.
- Avoid keeping the piece damp for long periods a slight musty smell may occur, as the materials are fully organic
- Every piece features a top loop for hanging and is adjustable simply be rearranging the knots on the sides of the baskets
- Clean with damp cloth and warm water, no harsh scrubbers, no bleach
- After cleaning, hang in a dry location to dry the piece
- Made with same materials and methods used during pre-Hispanic times